Conversion of twenty (20) station yard valves from 110 volt AC to 24 volt DC. Project comprised of the following on-site inspection responsibilities:
• Prepare daily progress reports.
• Conduct daily tailgate meetings and document the meeting minutes.
• Record man-hours and document personnel and equipment present.
• Oversee daily work activities.
• Resolve any questions/issues as they arise.
• Issue hot work permits as needed.
• Prepare field redlines of design drawings.
• Prepare field redlines of other areas of the facility that were modified but never documented during non-critical times of construction.
• Preparation of total project cost.
• Pre-design field verification of existing facilities.
• Preparation of design drawing package.
• Prepare a list of materials required and issue for company procurement.
• Develop Construction Scope of Work.
• Issue design package for bids, evaluate and offer recommendations.
• Prepare agenda and conduct Contractor’s coordination (pre-job) kick-off meeting.
• Incorporate field redlines into the design drawings to reflect as-built condition of the installation.
• Issue drawings to client with hard copy to facility.