Replace two (2) existing valves with new flow control valves consisting of upstream/downstream isolation valves with one valve being equipped with a pneumatic operator for ESD purposes. Project consisted of the following op-site inspection responsibilities:
• Prepare daily progress report.
• Conduct daily tailgate meetings and document the meeting minutes.
• Record man-hours and document personnel and equipment present.
• Oversee daily work activities.
• Schedule radiographic personnel and record radiographic (x-ray) numbers and their locations.
• Resolve any questions/issues.
• Issue hot work permits as needed.
• Gather all D.O.T. related documentation.
• Field redline design drawings.
• Preparation of total project cost.
• Pre-design field verification of existing facilities.
• Preparation of design drawing package.
• Prepare a list of materials required and issue for company procurement.
• Develop Construction Scope of Work and Project Schedule.
• Issue design package for bids, evaluate and offer recommendations.
• Prepare agenda and conduct Contractor’s coordination (pre-job) kick-off meeting.
• Drafting updates incorporating field redlines to reflect as-built condition of the installation.
• Issue drawings to client with hard copy to facility.
• Prepare and issue Project Record File (PRF) book to client.